Effective Date: August 16, 2001
Updated: July 1, 2021
- Information Collection
- Use of Information
- Sharing of Information
- Cookies and Similar Technologies
- Social Networking
- Links to Other Websites
- Data Security and Data Integrity
- Data Retention
- Children's Privacy
- Communications Preferences and Access
- NFL Events
- Changes To This Privacy Notice
- Contact Us
- Region Specific Disclosures
- Individuals Located in California
- Users from the European Economic Area (“EEA”)
- All hyperlinked to NFL site
1. Information Collection
Information Provided by YouYou generally are not required to provide information about yourself when you visit the Services. However, we may collect some or all of the following types of information when you register with or use our Services, sign up for contests or sweepstakes, participate in surveys, access various content or features, submit comments or content, use a send-to-a-friend feature, or directly contact us with questions or feedback:
- Contact information, such as name, e-mail address, postal address, and telephone number;
- Unique identifiers, such as a user name or password;
- Demographic information, such as gender;
- Financial information, such as credit card or other payment information;
- Real-time Geolocation information;
- Communications and marketing preferences;
- Favorite team and other personal preferences
- Photographs, if you provide a photograph of yourself to us
- Search queries;
- Comments and other information posted in our interactive online forums;
- Correspondence, waivers or acceptances and other information that you send to us; and
- Additional information as otherwise described to you in this Policy, at the point of collection, or pursuant to your consent.
Information We Collect AutomaticallyWe also may collect certain information automatically when you visit or use the Services, including:
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address, which is the number automatically assigned to your computer whenever you access the Internet and that can sometimes be used to derive your general geographic area;
- Your Media Access Control (MAC) address, which is a unique identifier assigned to a network interface controller
- Your device type or mobile carrier;
- Other unique identifiers, including mobile device identification numbers; and advertising identifiers (e.g., IDFA);
- Your browser type and operating system;
- Sites and apps you visited before and after visiting, or while using, the Services;
- Pages you view and links you click on within the Services;
- Information collected through cookies, web beacons, Local Shared Objects, and other technologies, as described further below;
- Information about your interactions with e-mail messages, such as the links clicked on and whether the messages were received, opened, or forwarded;
2. Use of InformationWe may use information that we collect through the Services for a variety of purposes, including to:
- Provide you with the products, promotions, services, newsletters, and information you request and respond to correspondence that we receive from you;
- Contact you via email and otherwise about your account;
- Conduct analysis on your behavior in order to better serve you with offers and content that is of interest to you;
- With your separate consent, contact you via email and otherwise about products, services, contests, and events that we think might be of interest to you, and otherwise send you promotional material or special offers on our behalf or on behalf of our marketing partners and/or their respective affiliates and subsidiaries and other third parties;
- Maintain or administer the Services, perform business analyses, or for other internal purposes to improve the quality of our business, the Services, and other products and services we offer;
- Publish stories, comments, photos, and other information posted in our interactive online features;
- Process employment applications and inquiries;
- Customize and personalize your use of the Services, including providing you with tailored advertising;
- In the case of location information, to determine your market location for purposes of administering broadcast restrictions for live games, and for determining teams and offers in which you may have an interest;
- As otherwise described to you in this Policy, at the point of collection or pursuant to your consent.
3. Sharing of InformationLimited members of Signature Sports, as well as the third party vendors that processes your data on behalf of Signature Sports, may access and otherwise process Personal Information in connection with their job responsibilities or contractual obligations. We may share your personal information with others for the purposes described above, as follows:
- Service Providers: We may share your information with service providers that perform certain functions or services on our behalf (such as to host the Services, fulfill orders, provide products and services, manage databases, perform analyses, process credit card payments, provide customer service, or send communications for us). We may share information with third-parties, such as social networking platforms, so that they may send tailored communications on our behalf via their platforms. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
- Subsidiaries and Affiliates: We may share your information with all members of Signature Sports.
- Select Business Partners: With your prior permission, we may share your information with select business partners so that they can provide you with special offers, promotional materials, and other materials that may be of interest to you. For example, you may be presented with an opportunity to have certain information shared with our third party business partners when you enter a contest or sweepstakes or elect to receive marketing offers or other information. If you do not elect to have your information shared, it will not be shared with such third parties. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of our business partners, which may use your information for their own purposes.
- Contests and Sweepstakes: In some cases, a third party may operate or host a contest or sweepstakes on the Services, and collect your information. In those cases, we urge you to review the third party's privacy notice for that contest or sweepstakes before participating. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of our business partners, which may use your information for their own purposes.
- Third-Party Ad Serving and Audience and Traffic Measurement Services: We may use third-parties to serve advertisements on the Services. These third parties may set their own cookies or similar web technologies to collect information about users' online activities over time and across different websites. To manage your preferences you may opt out here TO BE ADDED . The Services may feature Nielsen proprietary measurement software, which will allow users to contribute to market research, such as Nielsen TV Ratings. Nielsen believes that you should have a choice about whether to contribute to our research and insights. To learn more about Nielsen measurement and your choices, including how to opt-out, please visit http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy. To opt-out of Nielsen measurement through the app, please use the toggle feature [available in settings].
- Business Transfer: If we sell all or part of our business, or make a sale or transfer of assets, or are otherwise involved in a merger or business transfer, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy, a business reorganization, or similar event, we may transfer your information as part of such transaction.
- Interactive Features: We may share information with third parties when you post information to a user profile or a public area of the Services, such as a chat room, forum, blog, or other community tool. If you post to these interactive features, it will be publicly available and you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties. We cannot ensure that parties who have access to such information will respect your privacy. Please exercise caution when using these features.
- Other Parties With Your Consent: We may share information with third parties when you consent to such sharing. For example, if you win a contest or sweepstakes, we may ask your permission to publicly post certain information on the Services identifying you as the winner.
- Aggregate Information: We may share aggregate information, such as demographics and usage statistics, with advertisers, sponsors or other organizations.
- Geolocation Information: We may share your geolocation information with service providers that perform certain functions or services on our behalf. These companies are authorized to use precise geolocation information only as necessary to provide these services to us. We also may share your geolocation information with third parties so that they may provide you with geographically relevant advertising. If you wish to stop the further collection of your geolocation information, whether collected through location services, Bluetooth, or microphone access technology, please opt-out using your device settings.
4. Cookies and Similar Technologies
6. Links to Other Websites
The Services may contain links to other websites or online services that are operated and maintained by third parties and that are not under our control or maintained by us. Such links do not constitute an endorsement by us of those other websites, the content displayed therein, or the persons or entities associated therewith. This Privacy Notice does not apply to this third-party content. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of these third-party websites or services.
7. Data Security and Data Integrity
The security and confidentiality of your personal information is very important to Signature Sports. We have implemented technical and organizational safeguards to appropriately protect your personal information against accidental, unauthorized, or unlawful access, use, loss, destruction or damage. Still, no system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your information and privacy, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to the Services and cannot be responsible for the theft, destruction, or inadvertent disclosure of your information.
8. Data Retention
We will retain your information only for as long as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out above, considering criteria such as applicable rules on statute of limitations, legal requirements and the duration of your use of our website and receipt of our Services.
9. Children's Privacy
The Services do not knowingly collect, use, or disclose Personal Information from children under the age of 13 unless permitted by law. If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 13 has provided personal data to us except as permitted by applicable law, please contact us using any of the methods described in the "Contact Us" section of this Privacy Notice, and we will endeavor to delete that data from our systems.
10. Communications Preferences and Access
You may choose to receive promotional emails, newsletters, push notifications, and similar communications from us. You may opt out of receiving commercial emails from us by clicking on the opt-out or "unsubscribe" link included in the commercial e-mails you receive. You may opt out of receiving push notifications by turning off push notifications at the device level. Please note that opt-out requests may take some time to be effective. Your opt-out request will not apply to messages that you request or that are not commercial in nature. For example, we may contact you concerning any purchases you have made with us, even if you opt out of receiving unsolicited commercial email messages. If your information changes, or if you no longer desire to use the Services, you may request that we update or remove certain information by signing into your account and making the required changes, by emailing our Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting us by postal mail at the contact information listed below. We will respond to your request within a reasonable time. You may opt-out of location-based services at any time by editing your device settings. We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
11. Changes To This Privacy Notice
We may update this Privacy Notice to reflect changes to our information practices. If we make any material changes we will notify you by email (sent to the e-mail address specified in your account) or by means of a notice on the Services prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
12. Contact Us
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice or the privacy practices of the Services, please contact us by email at email@example.com.